Saturday, July 23, 2011

Comparing the Phillies and the Braves rotations

The distance between the Atlanta Braves and Philadelphia Phillies in the National East race has been a surprise to many people. I remember Aaron Boone stating on ESPN that he expected the Phillies to run away with the division. A lot of that was due to the Phillies stellar pitching rotation. That being said, the Braves rotation has had as much success, if not more than the Phillies.

How do the two rotations compare?


Comparing the Phillies and the Braves rotations

1 comment:

  1. I ran across your baseball blog and am interested in doing an advertising deal with you. I am looking to place an ad on your site http://bravesnationblog.blogspot.com. I am selling Atlanta Braves MLB Tickets.

    I am interested in placing a short text ad in your sidebar or sponsoring a new post of yours. I would provide you with the HTML content for the ad (no work for you!). In return, I ask that you leave the ad up for 12 months. We pay sites via paypal up front for the full 12 months. I would be willing to pay $75 for the year once the ad is up. It's really easy, fair money.

    Let me know your thoughts.

    Allison
    www.ticketkingonline.com
    TicketKingCollege@yahoo.com
    Minneapolis and St. Paul 612.341.4131

    ReplyDelete